Do you have a running product? Are you planning to disrupt the whole industry? Wanna go to the USA to attend the leading Tech Expo?
The U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation (CRDF Global) in partnership with UNIT.City Innovation Park announces the launch of a two-day bootcamp. We invite teams with an already existing product (Hardware or Software) or MVP (minimum viable product).
Here’s what you will gain during these 2 days of intensive work:
- Efficient and quick evaluation of your implemented business idea or product.
- Understanding on how to transform or update a business model to market needs.
- Face-to-face consultations with mentors from the U.S. and Ukraine.
- Unique fast pitch experience with useful tips and instant feedback.
Three winners will have a chance to travel to the U.S. to attend a leading AI & BIG DATA EXPO NORTH AMERICA 2018 and 3 more co-located events. It also includes Silicon Valley business tour!
Implementation of the project and the two-day bootcamp are aimed to assist startups in improving their business strategies, as well as in establishing cooperation between entrepreneurs and local or international investors. The CRDF Global Bootcamp is funded by U.S. Department of State grants.
You will have a unique opportunity to work with great professionals such as:
- Martin Kaszubowski, Executive Director for Innovation Initiatives, Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Old Dominion University. Member at Board Of Directors at Virginia’s Center for Innovative Technology (CIT). Marty has over 35 years experience with a broad spectrum of public-sector and private-sector organizations;
- Dr. Dipanjan “DJ” Nag led The Ohio State University’s startup, entrepreneurial ecosystem and licensing initiatives as the Associate Vice President of Technology Transfer. As the head of Technology Commercialization Office his team managed 78 active startups which attracted more than $300 M (!) in capital, of which 84% was private capital.
You will also have a possibility to work with well-known Ukrainian mentors from such spheres as: AI, Big Data, IoT, CyberSecurity, Blockchain.
- Applications submission — by September 24.
- Applications review by the organizing team — by October 1.
- Two-day bootcamp in Kyiv and winners announcement — October 6-7.
Hurry up and register: here.
CRDF Global is an independent nonprofit organization that was established in 1995 to promote safety, security, and sustainability through science and innovation. This unique public-private partnership promotes international scientific and technical collaboration through grants, technical resources, and training.
CRDF Global is based in Arlington, Virginia, and has offices in Eurasia and in Middle East & North Africa. The geography of CRDF’s programs includes more than 30 countries all over the World.