StartupBlink is a project of several entrepreneurs from Croatia and Switzerland, which embodies the world’s most complete interactive map of ecosystems of startups, incubators, and coworkings, which shows their condition around the world. It marked more than 67,000 startups, 100 accelerators, 200 coworkings. Ukrainian projects are also presented here: more than 300 companies from Kyiv alone. According to the previous rating of StartupBlink, Kyiv took 34th place out of 1000 startup cities in the world.
The purpose of the map is to develop and unite the global startup community. It allows you to filter startups by industry and location. Accelerators can be sorted by the number of investments offered to startups and by region. Startups can publish news and information about themselves in real-time, and they will be available on the map. The service database collects data from AngelList, Swissstartups.org, Elance.com, and other platforms. Thus, startups and investments create a synergy of quantum development.
UNIT.City is in favor of the development of Ukrainian startups so that in the near future innovative and world-famous unicorn startups (startups valued at more than $ 1 billion) will appear in Ukraine. Partnership with StartupBlink is an important step towards this goal.
As UNIT.City has become an exclusive Ukrainian city partner of StartupBlink, it has created an opportunity to significantly improve the ecosystem for the growth of local startups, by developing links between the community and scaling up their presence on the global innovation arena.
The StartupBlink platform is an entry point for 50,000 users, united by one thing — belonging to the global ecosystem of startups, the ability to communicate and collaborate. Partnership with StartupBlink opens new opportunities for Ukrainian startups:
- Share successful stories of the Ukrainian ecosystem on a global scale;
- Participation in research of international and local ecosystems of startups;
- Participation in events organized by StartupBlink, for effective promotional initiatives and news of the Ukrainian ecosystem;
- Present yourself to the global ecosystem;
- Find hundreds of new partners: from government officials to the private sector to create new products and programs;
- Improve the rating of Ukrainian ecosystem by updating information on existing projects and attracting new market players;
- To make customized mailings with announcements of initiatives and news of the Ukrainian ecosystem;
- Participate in meetings with other partners and entrepreneurs.
The benefits will help stimulate the growth of local startups and their importance to international partners and investments.