On July 15, 2020, UNIT.City Innovation Park announced the launch of a large-scale NEST project for startups.
NEST combines an accelerator and an incubator; meeting place and platform for attracting investments; HR-hub and “bridge” to Western markets for talented Ukrainians who have their own quality product.
NEST is in an active phase of development and now includes Bootcamp and eResidence:
Bootcamp is a free intensive 3-month training for breakthrough startups. As part of Bootcamp, an office space is provided at UNIT.City for the entire period of classes. The number of places is limited: only 7 startups can become part of Bootcamp, which will receive:
— an exclusive development program for each individual startup;
— office for a small team of up to 5 people;
— halls for events (if available);
— opportunity to work side by side with experienced mentors;
— Weekly dinner for the founders;
— contacts, new effective acquaintances, a unique environment of talented people.
eResidence — another part of NEST. This is an opportunity to virtually test all the benefits of residency at UNIT.City: access to the community, contacts of company founders, events, and educational content of the innovation park.
“NEST is about startups and their development. A platform where you can grow, learn, find investors, and reach the international level. Startups have always been in the DNA of UNIT.City, so the launch of NEST is one of the most important events in the history of the innovation park, ”said Dominic Piotet, CEO of UNIT.City.
As part of the NEST presentation, jury members selected seven startups who were given the opportunity to participate in the unique Bootcamp program.
The Bootcamp jury includes:
- CEO UNIT.City Dominic Piotet;
- CEO and co-founder of Sector X Acceleration Hub Andrew Komarovsky;
- Team leader at U.Ventures Western NIS Enterprise Fund Andrew Sorokhan;
- Rick Rasmussen, Research Fellow and Faculty Member, University of California, Berkeley.
Startups that will train in Bootcamp:
- Streamline — supply chain planning AI
- Storiki — SMM-stories for fashion brands in 24 hours
- Elomia — a virtual psychologist
- Highers — a platform for students to find work
- Inncorn — an agricultural holding of vertical farms
- Watched — a platform for researching reactions to content
- Impactoria — a platform for evaluating charitable organizations