9 startups have joined the NINJA Ukraine Acceleration Program
Training for startups under the international acceleration program NINJA has started at UNIT.City. In 12 weeks, they will be fully prepared to enter the Asian market and will be able to attract the support of Japanese investors.
NINJA Ukraine (Next Innovation with Japan) is an acceleration program from the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). Its goal is to support Ukrainian startups focused on solving social problems, as well as to establish contacts between the Ukrainian and Japanese sides.
9 Ukrainian startups were selected for the program:
- BUILDER 4D - a virtual showcase for e-commerce.
- Samtouch - turns a projector or TV into an interactive touch screen.
- Cardio AI - AI-platform for remote diagnosis of the heart at the medical level.
- Djooky is a music investment marketplace.
- MISU is an app and smart device for monitoring human health.
- Robotics in VR - a training program for classroom and individual distance work in robotics.
- V-Art - a platform for exhibitions, sales and collectibles of digital art.
- Wantent - AI-evaluation of content performance.
- The pleso platform is a platform for mental health.
The partners of the program are Mitsubishi UFJ Research and Consulting, Asia Africa Investment and Consulting and Rakuten Europe.